Middle & High School Gatherings
Our goal is to provide an open atmosphere where students can know that they matter. Where students can be honest, open, heard, accepted, and equipped to live as a light for Christ, no matter what the cost! We do this by...
Students Reaching Students
- Extending the love of Christ to friends.
- Being a light to those in darkness.
- To ignite the passion for God in each other.
Students Teaching Students
- Increasing in knowledge of God’s Word.
- Growing in the character of Christ.
Students Influencing the World
- Serving in the church.
- Serving in the community.
- Serving in the world.
times and places:
- Sunday morning Bible groups. 9:30-10:20 am. Located on the 2nd floor of the Education Building (middle of campus) in "The Highlands" area. We'll help you get there via our greeters on Sunday morning.
- Wednesday Student Ministry. 6:30-7:50 pm. Our Student Ministry Pastor Andrew leads the fellowship, worship and Bible study for the youth. A number of volunteers also help make this big Wednesday event happen. The Youth Room is located in the lower auditorium of the chapel looking building on campus. First time youth are always welcome. 6:30-7 pm is a community hang out time to start off and then from 7-8 pm is a short worship time and then a Bible lesson from the Student Pastor. Andrew and Courtney are available for questions or counsel.
- Special events. Our students do help with missions projects, have fun special events on a regular basis, and more. We plan fun as well as mission oriented trips.