Middle & High School Gatherings
Our goal is to provide an open atmosphere where students can know that they matter to Jesus. Where students can be honest, open, heard, accepted, and equipped to live as a light for Christ, no matter what the cost!
We do this regularly together, led by our full-time Student Pastor, Andrew. Student you are personally invited:
When & Where?
6th-8th Grade Students: Wednesdays 6:30-7:00 pm Hang out, then 7-8 pm Student Worship & Bible Study. Location: Lower Auditorium of the Chapel Building. Also called, "The Well."
9th-12th Grade Students: Sundays 6-7:15 pm. Location: Lower Auditorium of the Chapel Building. Also called, "The Well."
6th-12th Grade Youth Together: Sundays 9:30-10:20 am. We meet on the 2nd Floor of Education Building, in our Student Room. There's studies in the Bible around series, and opportunity to meet new friends.
Everyone: Sunday Morning Worship Service 10:30 am, entire church, in the Family Life Center building.
Where Is "The Well"?
Wednesday PM and Sunday PM we meet in The Well, which is a recently remodeled and very cool Student space.
The Well is a large converted area of the lower level of the old Chapel at Sandy Plains.
What is student ministry at sp?
Students Reaching Students
- Extending the love of Christ to friends.
- Being a light to those in darkness.
- To ignite the passion for God in each other.
Students Teaching Students
- Increasing in knowledge of God’s Word.
- Growing in the character of Christ.
Students Influencing their World
- Serving in the church.
- Serving in the community.
- Serving in the world.
Are there Other activities?
- Special Youth Services. Our students do help with local missions projects, they have fun at special events-get togethers on a regular basis, and more.
- Student's Camps, as well as regular Retreats.
- Summer get togethers. During the summer months there are additional events for Students.
- And more. Get connected and you'll find a bunch of options to grow in your faith and build friendships.