Middle & High School Gatherings
Our goal is to provide an open atmosphere where students can know that they matter to Jesus. Where students can be honest, open, heard, accepted, and equipped to live as a light for Christ, no matter what the cost! We do this starting in regular gatherings led by our full-time Student & Family Life Pastor...
Wednesdays 6:30-8 pm
Sundays 9:30-10:25 am
Wednesdays are in The Well, which is a recently remodeled and very cool space, in the former Sanctuary Building. This is the lower level of that building, a space just for Students.
What is student ministry at sp?
Students Reaching Students
- Extending the love of Christ to friends.
- Being a light to those in darkness.
- To ignite the passion for God in each other.
Students Teaching Students
- Increasing in knowledge of God’s Word.
- Growing in the character of Christ.
Students Influencing their World
- Serving in the church.
- Serving in the community.
- Serving in the world.
other times, besides Sun./WEd...?
- Special gatherings. Our students do help with local missions projects, they have fun at special events-get togethers on a regular basis, and more.
- There are Student Camps & Retreats as well.
- Summer get togethers. During the summer months there are additional events for Students.
- And more. Get connected and you'll find a bunch of options to grow in your faith and build friendships.